Delfin bag emptying stations provide a dust-free area for the discharge of powdery and granular products.
These machines have been developed to integrate with all types of processing systems, including: material conveying systems, mixers, hoppers and size reduction systems
The bag emptier is
a safe and efficient interface for the manual feeding of materials into production lines. Designed to ensure maximum operator comfort and efficiency
, the large and ergonomic loading hood with sliding door allows the material to be manually unloaded from bags, packages, crates and other containers.
The machine can be made in different versions:
- ventilated or non-ventilated
- painted steel or AISI 304 stainless steel
- standard or certified for use in ATEX zone 22
The Delfin bag emptier is made in such a way as to minimise internal product stagnation
and can be customised with different solutions to meet the wide variety of applications in different industries.
The shelf for the support with bags includes a 300x300mm grid made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
All the parts that come into contact with the product are made of AISI 304 stainless steel, while the parts that do not come into contact with the product, such as the carpentry, frame and support legs, are made of painted steel.
For the ventilated version, the bag emptier opening door is equipped with a sensor to start the fan located on the powder recovery cap.
- suction unit with a 0.75kw-400Vac three-phase motor - 3Ph+E, ATEX zone 22 certified
- filter unit consisting of bag filters with a surface area of 5m2.
- control panel to set the cleaning times of the filter sleeves, performed against the compressed air flow.